Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love old junk!

I just love old junk!!!  This is the what I purchased for my coffee table. Isn't it sooooo cute???  Can't wait for it to be delivered, clean it up and see what I can do to restore it to a better finish.  Why do I love junking so much???  Is it because I relate to how worn, ragged, distressed and torn I am without some tender love and care with restoration that God gives me?  You might think that a strange analogy, but I think it fits.  I don't know if that's the real reason or if it really is just simply that junking runs in our family blood line and we all have a blast in the hunt for it!  But I do know that I absolutely love finding old things and making them new, a part of my life's collection to tell a story about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment