Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 4 - Proberbs 31 Challenge

My nuggets from today:
vs 17 She sets about her work vigorously. TNIV
vs 26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instrution is on her tongue. TNIV

I know that these two verses spoke to me on Day 1 & Day 2...bu I read in a different translation and they spoke to me, yet again. 

http://www.dictionary.com/

Vigorously = full of or characterized by vigor; strong, active, robust; energetic, forceful;
powerful in action or effect. 

Faithful = strict or thorough in the performance of duty; true to one's word, promises, vows, etc; steady in allegiance or affection, loyal, constant; reliable, trusted, or believed; adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original, accurate; obsolete, full of faith, believing.

(see original post for this Proverbs 31 Challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment