Sunday, March 20, 2011

new facet for master bath!

When you don't have a handy man, you have to either {learn} do it on your own or {pay} have someone else do it!  So, when I bought my house and moved in - in March 2007...there were a few things I wanted to do, but some got put on the "Get To Later List".  This facet thing, was one of those.  Okay...in reality, I bought the facet a year ago...and if just now got put together.  :)  I love it!  So old fashioned, matches my hardware and is just a nice touch.  Don't make comments about my enamel chipped sink (I excluded that part in the picture - hahahahahahah)...you know I like vintage things, so that is gonna stay...plus you know, I can't replace everything, you have to pick and choose!


Old:
old gotta go facet






New:
lovely new facet

No comments:

Post a Comment