Sunday, September 4, 2011

14 Years in Texas!

This weekend is always a memorable time for me.  It marks the weekend that life changed for me!  I came to Texas September 1997 to attend a Christian Camp Retreat and visit my sister who had moved here 3 months previously.  The results?  I went home 2.5 weeks later to get my things and move to Texas.  It was the beginning of a journey I wish I had started sooner, than at age 20, and one that I have never regretted!  It is a time that I always reflect on and count my blessings for those that reached out to me in a time I was desperately in need.  You were an extension of Gods love and I needed it!  May the Lord bless each of you for your efforts on my behalf.  Though I miss California and my friends, Texas is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment