Thursday, May 17, 2012

trying to get excited about my trip

I am trying to get excited about my 5days to California.  I hate to tell you, but I am not one bit excited.  In fact, I am dreading it.  


The airline ticket was bought over a month ago.  The Hotel and Rental Car reserved this last weekend.  It is all in motion, but I wish it wasn't.  


Why do you ask?


Because I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.  I mean it.  You think I am kidding, I am not.  Don't get me wrong, I am not backing out.  It is just not fun to think of being around a bunch of people when you feel like this.  Do you have any strength you can send me?  I am in desperate need of it.


The only part I am looking forward to, is the opportunity to sleep in...but with a 2hour time zone difference, I bet there won't be much of that happening.  


Ready or not...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment