- I have been sick with a sinus infection and upper respiratory crud. When I am sick, my morale is down and I take everything personally. I don't have lots of courage, I just want to run and hide so I can get better. I know this about myself, but its still a hard time.
- I have felt I needed to refocus my life on the most important day to day operations. Though I love blogging and I don't spend a lot of time doing it, it is one extra thing to do and I have wanted to simplify as many areas of my life as I can. My goal is to do the things to help me eat, sleep and work. Outside of that, it has to go. Once life is more manageable, then I will add what I feel I can. Does that mean I won't blog? NO, that is not what it means. It just means for now, it won't be as often.
- My house is not orderly. It needs to have filing done, organization, items listed on eBay, etc. It is not a wreck, just piles of paperwork that has not been touched in months. Things around that I don't need.
- I need to have surgery and I am trying to get as much as I can done prior to that. I don't know how quickly I will have stamina for various things and so I want to get repairs and like items done.
- I am fighting with my insurance company to cover my surgery. This is time consuming and a difficult task. It also means I will be facing a financial burden for a long time.
- I am discouraged with how things have transpired with having employees, so far out of having hired 8 in 4 years, 6 of them have quit within 6 weeks to 7 months with only one staying with me for 4 years. This has me at a point of needing to decide whether I want to continue to try to get employees trained and where I want my business to be, or whether I should just have enough business I can manage. I don't foresee a business growing well with just me. Is it impossible, no, but not the reason I want to be an Entrepreneur and not the end results of what I am trying to accomplish in a reoccurring revenue stream happening with just me. I also don't know how long I can continually emotionally go through this. Training takes 3-5 times as long as it takes just to do the work myself. Today's individuals want to get paid for doing nothing, don't want to be corrected, don't want expectations out of them, don't want to strive for excellence, will quit a job with no notice just because they can without facing consequences, they simply just want money. It doesn't work like that.
- There has been more drama with my brother.
- I am continuing to battle other health issues.
Now you know a little bit of what has been transpiring in my world. The blogging will continue as I feel I can do it.