Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 days since surgery!

10 days since surgery!  Overall I am doing very well and yes, without going into details, I am already enjoying the benefits of this procedure.  I am very grateful.  I went for my first walk around the track this morning.  Wow...how invigorating!  I just want to praise God for my blessings.

When I woke up today, my belly button was very red, bright red.  In contemplating what to use, I wanted something that would absorb quickly but not interfere with the instructions to "put nothing on your incisions".  Concerned about potential infection from one of the incisions, I put Tea Tree Oil all down in my belly button and rubbed it around the incision out of it.  I will monitor it and hopefully this will do the trick.

The rest of the day, I did a bunch more of nothing much.  Laid on Gilbert & Connie's couch...knitted some on the baby blanket I am trying to complete...laid there some more.  I am continuing to swim in allergies and if this keeps up, I am going to have a raging head cold.

Came home and went to bed...but slept little because I can't breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment