Monday, January 21, 2013

some of my thoughts

I am beyond grateful for extended family and friends who understand a situation with words I can't express, situations I can't explain, feelings I don't want to talk about, lives that have been separated, memories that can't be erased, deep wounds though time has done some to heal can be easily re-exposed...but are patient, loving, caring, understanding, and even if they don't know all the details of what I am facing or have faced, would do or be something different then I am...they truly want the best for me and for my family...and they will love me and pray for me! WOW!!! You have no idea the feeling this gives to me.

2 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog. Praying for all of you. Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana! I appreciate your love, prayers and friendship too!!!

      Delete