Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Story behind the Smile


This is the profile picture of me on my business website and canvas print in my home office.
Would you have known that this picture was taken the night after my brother attempted suicide for the 6th time? Would you have dreamed that the bags under my eyes come from tears of sorrow for the pain of life? Would you have known that I was determined to move forward with the creation and update of my website and would not back out of this appointment for anything? Would you dream that behind my smile is the fear of the unknown outcome of my brother’s life? No, you wouldn’t unless you were one of my close friends and knew what had happened.
The point of this blog post:
You never know what is going on in someone’s life…you never know what is being hidden behind their smile. Take time to make their day, you have no clue what battle they are fighting!
Give them a smile, a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear!

[This post is a reprint of The Story behind the Smile posted today at www.medicalaccountsolutions.com/blog...
I thought my personal friends might enjoy the post too as the thought is not just a business related thought, it applies to all relationships.  If you follow my business blog and this is a duplicate post for you, I apologize.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment