Tuesday, January 31, 2017

word for 2016: Permission

Some people pick a word for their year and focus on it. Every time I have thought of doing this, I have gotten stuck. Feeling like I didn't have the capabilities to know how to do this. Until last year. As I reflected on my journey, the lessons that were coming my way, worked with my Mentors and Coaches, it became very evident that the lesson was PERMISSION.

I am learning to give myself permission.  

Permission to say No.
Permission to say Yes.  
Permission to be Me.  
Permission to create the life I want.  
Permission to love me.  
Permission to follow my dreams.  
Permission to quit doing something I have done for years (specifically Medical Billing - closed this line of service out 12.31.2016 after 20 Years in the industry).  
Permission to have joy and happiness in everything.  
Permission to make work fun, not a duty.  
Permission to believe I have options and choices.  
Permission to rest.  
Permission to take sick days.  
Permission to not be a door mat.  
Permission to be different.
Permission to share my voice.  
Permission to live without judgement.  
Permission to be vulnerable on an even deeper level.  
Permission to create an  Adopted Family.
Permission to let go of Friends.  
Permission to acknowledge my enemies.
Permission to settle for more.

What will you give yourself permission to do?
#TheSassyVoice #Permission #WordOfTheYear #YearInReview
for  more.es

No comments:

Post a Comment