Tuesday, April 4, 2017

poem ~ faith

Faith doesn't mean I get answers.

Faith doesn't mean I see the path.

Faith doesn't mean it's logical.

Faith doesn't mean I understand.

Faith doesn't mean I won't be challenged further.

Faith doesn't mean that love is easy.

Faith doesn't mean that I'll see the forest for the trees.

Faith doesn't mean it will all work out as I expect.

Faith doesn't mean it won't get harder before it gets easier.

Faith doesn't mean that there isn't truth.

Faith doesn't mean that life or the situation doesn't hurt.

Faith means I won't be attached to the outcome.

Faith means I know that someone is leading me through the dark.

Faith means that at the core I can have hope.

Faith means I will receive the strength to get to the next step.

Faith means that I won't feed doubt.

Faith means there is purpose in all things.

Faith means I must seek it with my whole heart.

Faith means I know there is a light ahead.

Faith means I can do all things.

Faith means that I have the power to choose.

Faith means I choose to believe regardless.

© Misty W Gilbert
#Poems #AuthorLife #TheSassyVoice #Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment