Monday, April 24, 2017

poem ~ vacation at the beach

The door is wide open
to let in the ocean breeze,
and listen to the endless waves
as they crash along the beach.

I sit here in my comfy chair
with pen and paper to write,
poems about life's beautiful things
with additional lines to recite.

The time is passing quickly here
but I promise I'm loving every moment,
as I treasure this quiet time alone
to reflect and rest in this beach home.

I can't tell you what this view is like
sometimes it doesn't seem real,
that I'm getting to sit here and take it in
for its gorgeous and such a heavenly feel.

© Misty W Gilbert
Photo Taken By:@mistywgilbert at Journeys End in Cayucos, California April 2017
#Poems #AuthorLife #MistyWGilbert #TheSassyVoice   #IAmAWriter #LoveMyLife #VacationAtTheBeach

No comments:

Post a Comment