I received my first quarter email from Glenn Shepard on where I am with my 2009 Goals & Resolutions. This is what I submitted to him on where I stand on my goals for the year (review blog entry on 1/1/2009 for goals set):
1. 75% of this goal is met with anticipation of goal accomplishment by July 2009
2. 10% Not much progress made on this...I need help!
3. 0% progress: have not found exercise routine yet that works with my schedule of two jobs, 6days a week, 12-15hrs a day...I am frustrated with this because I know this would benefit me in many ways if I could just find a way to make it work with my schedule
4. 40% progress: still desire to excel in this even more
5. 25% progress in head knowledge & self talk but not much progress in actual actions
THANK you Glenn for your encouragement!