Tuesday, March 30, 2010

business web projects underway...

I have several business projects I want to complete in the next few months.  Some of them are time consuming and I am gathering ideas from every resource available.  I am in the midst of my next project for the business...actually two of them! I am working on creating a business blog.  The basic stuff has been created, so it has a ways to go before it will look decent, but if you want to check it out in a few days go to: www.medicalaccountsolutions.wordpress.comI am going to use it to discuss topics of interest related to my industry, skills and expertice to assist with questions from my clients and the interest of others. 

The second project has to do with my website.  I have hired Mike Coleman to design my website which should be done in 30days.  It is all getting downright exciting and things are starting to come together for this small business of mine! 

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  If so, please leave a omment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment