Thursday, April 1, 2010

dreaming & drooling over this bolster pillow

Okay, seriously, I am coveting this Pottery Barn Bolster Pillow but have restrained myself from even contemplating trying to afford it......
closeup view

another view
I could save my funds and buy it, but really its not worth the price they are asking...unless it was 100% handmade then maybe thats what you would charge.  You really don't want to know what they are asking for this but since I am gasping for air, I will write it down for you:
$65 for the pillow form and $99 for the pillow cover. Yah...ouch!!!


I am determined to find a way to make it, and yes WAY cheaper!  even if that means I have to crochet or knit it myself!  That really isn't such a bad idea, because I do know how to do both, it just would be flat out time consuming which is something I don't have right now in my planner with other unfinished projects and deadlines taking up time slots.  In the meantime, I am dreaming and drooling all over it.  


Don't you agree its just way too cute and would look lovely on my shabby chic bed?  Yah, I knew you would totally agree with me!!!   So do you have any resources for these two items so I can fulfill this want?

No comments:

Post a Comment