Thursday, June 24, 2010

update on Terry

I just spoke with Terry at the phone number Jeff had for him. He said he didn't want to take advantage of the place and make too many long distant calls so he just called Jeff and assumed that Jeff would contact me.  He is in a fair amount of pain but says he has a high pain tollarence and is okay.  He said he can only stay at The Crisis Center for 23hours, so after that he will get a prepaid cell phone and a motel for the night and then he can go to my parents on Friday (tomorrow).  He said he wants to rest up for a few days before he attempts a road trip back to Texas.  He said that he appreciates everyones love and support.  He told me "Don't beat yourself up over this Misty.  Please don't do this, just pray for me.  I made bad choices and these are my consequences.  I think I have learned my lesson.   I think this will work out for my good.  Mom and Dad are weak and no support for me.  I love you and appreciate all you have done for me and your support."  (I was scribbling these things down as he talked).

Wow! I sure hope this is where he is and that he can stay there and be strong against my parents.  I am struggling at having the right attitude towards my mom.  I know that God knows what she is doing and she will can not evade him.  l love Terry a lot, told him so. I told him lots of you are wanting to know how things are going and what we can do to help. 

Continue to pray for him.  Until I know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment