Monday, October 22, 2012

14 days since surgery!

Today marks 14 days since surgery! 

I get to drive again!!! You might think that crazy, but as one who totally fends for herself, not getting to go anywhere unless a friends cab came and got me...ugh, yah, that was kinda strange.  Sitting in the passenger side of the car, yah, a totally weird feeling, like I was lopsided or something.  Okay, I have been in that position before, but not that frequently and not in many years!

Today I will have my post operative appointment for clearance to return to work on the 24th, if doctor see's fit and agrees with original plan.  I then will be to see my allergist, originally the appointment was to get approval for my next round of new vials for shots and get a flu shot, but it is looking like I am going to need allergy attention in a whole different way today.  The congestion in my head won't let up and its been 6 days as of today.  Enough.

Regardless, I am looking forward to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment