Tuesday, October 16, 2012

no work??? I am trying!

I am not supposed to be working.  For two full weeks.  

I knew it would be hard.  Yet, I promised my doctor I wouldn't.  

Late yesterday afternoon and early this morning has been hard. Issues have come up with my favorite client, no they are more than my favorite, they are my #1 Client!!!  
  • An employee quit [did not return to work after a week out being sick and has now made it clear they have no intentions of returning].  Options needed to be discussed.  Input was needed.  An emergency plan had to be reviewed.
  • The IRS sent documents that have to be signed and returned before I return to work. Input, advice and what to do was needed.
  • Texas Workforce Commission sent paperwork on an employee that Quit but now wants Unemployment that must be completed before I return to work or the case is closed and not in our favor.  An online report had to be filed.  
What did I do?  I worked for an hour yesterday.  I worked for 90 minutes today.  

I had to.  

But now trying to get these thoughts out of my brain and return to the no work zone is hard.  Yup, it is hard.  You don't think so?  You try it!

...but with the encouragement of my friends, unless something critical comes up, I am headed back to my work free rest zone.  I went a week without working or responding to stuff.  I know I can do one more week!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!
    Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

    ReplyDelete