Monday, May 20, 2013

hoping to sell my land

In 2004, Lori told me about some land just around the corner from their house that was for sale.  I went and looked and ended up buying two pieces with the plan to build a new home for myself.  I had rented from Jeff since September 1997 and wanted at some point to have my own place.  Then in 2007, Jennifer told me about a house they went and looked at and bid on, that was a HUD Home and in very good shape, she knew would be perfect for me if I was wanting to buy.  I went and looked, and ended up bidding and being the winning buyer of 4 bids!  I have held onto my property not knowing what life would bring and hoping to someday build.

I am still single.  I don't forsee my life changing in that regards.  I absolutely love where I live.  I love living in town and being 5 minutes from the freeway.  Since I get to work from home 50% of the time and travel 50% of the time, I see no sense in adding 30-40 more minutes to my travel time to and from the freeway.  I am not a country girl.  I don't like to mow grass.  Therefore, I have decided that life has changed and it is time, if possible, to find a buyer for my land and sell.  The goal, to get enough out of both pieces to pay off my house.  We shall see if that is doable and possible in this economy.  Please pray for me that I may find an appropriate buyer and if it can work out, that I can sell and condense what I own.  

If you are looking to own land in Texas, give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment