Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 2 of LiveBIG reflections

2nd Day of Conference is over. 13 hours {two 90 min breaks}. 15 pages of notes. 

Top 3 Nuggets: 
#1 You will forget who you are. You will have to remind yourself. Live in alignment in the truth.
#2 Everything exists out of fear or love. Everything shows up in your inner self worth. What message are you telling the world? You will never lose love if you love yourself.
#3 The automatic 4 patterns we sabotage ourselves through: Core Emotional Self Image, Inner Dialogue, Fears and Additions.

Thankful for my buddy partner, Brandee Thornton Burt! I couldn't have picked a more loving, supportive, like minded person to be my accountability partner.  her!

My I am Statement: I Am a Courageous, Generous, Loving Woman.

#LiveBIG with Gerald Rogers and Tony Litster

No comments:

Post a Comment