Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 3 of LiveBIG reflections

3rd Day of Conference is over. And sadly, this is the last day of the conference. 12 hours {one 90 min break}. 13 pages of notes. 

Top 3 Nuggets: 
#1 When you live authentically, you inspire other people. You encourage them to have courage. 
#2 If you want to be good at something, you MUST suck at it first.
#3 Every story in my life is divine to orchestrate the things God has for me in my life. All the things that happened in your life are for a reason.

I decided to take my #LiveBIG Event to a complete level 10 today and I pushed past the barriers. I am shifting NOW! I am saying YES to ME! And I will receive LOVE. Because I am a Courageous, Generous, Loving Woman.

#LiveBIG with Gerald Rogers and Tony Litster

No comments:

Post a Comment