I did this challenge for 31 days. The full month of January. Here is what I learned:
- When you make a commitment to yourself to do something and do it, you will see results.
- What initially seems like as something that is really hard, if done in bite size chunks, this allows you to do it in an easy way.
- When you make yourself accountable by posting your results and achievement daily on Twitter, Facebook & Blog, you keep yourself on track to achieve what you committed to do.
- When you start seeing results you get inspired to do more.
- When you miss a day and can't do what you want to do because life happens, you can't let it stop you to return and pick up where you left off.
- You will surprise yourself at times at what you can do by just staying focused.
We all know these things. They are simple and impact our world if we let them.
What challenge can you do for the month of February?