Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 4 Video Challenge

Today I talk about my determination to face my fears.  I share with you that I have had fears my entire life.  However, my working through these fears many times were just in a way to launch in and ignore the feelings, just shoving them in the corner.  I am learning and working through tools I learned recently at a conference to change my negative belief system.

Each of us have patterns of experiences that lead to a definition and a meaning that we put on it.  That meaning becomes how I am reacting, and I don't like that.  I want to be different!  Every day we can be different, just like the Olympics, if we focus on doing something every day to be a little bit better and to improve ourselves.

I encourage you to look at your life, find one fear that you feel is out there and what is one thing you can do to change that fear?

You can listen to today's video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment