Wednesday, May 17, 2017

poem ~ you ask

You ask for wisdom
and I give you a sign.

You ask for courage
and I place a spark deep inside.

You ask for hope
and I show you a glimpse of how I'm gonna take care of it for you.

You ask for direction
and I close the door.

You ask for understanding
and I answer 24/7.

You ask for peace
and I ask for you to let me have it.

You ask for results
and I show you the choice to be disciplined.

You ask for more
and I reveal how you can do with less.

You ask for love 
and I give you more then you could ever want.

You say you need answers now
and I help you to see the value of giving it more time.

You ask 
and I say let's look at it with new eyes.

© Misty W Gilbert
#Poems #AuthorLife #MistyWGilbert #TheSassyVoice #YouAsk #ADifferentPerspective #GodsPlan

No comments:

Post a Comment