Here's a basic list from the 2010 year with some of the highlights in my personal life:
- met my 6 months emergency fund goal this year for both general bills and medical bills
- hired someone to create a fake red brick wall in my living room, something I have always wanted in my house!
- lost my job in August 2010, which in turn taught me I can live on the basics and be very happy
- had my brother here in Texas for one full year and spent time reconnecting with him after 10 years & helping him try to work thru issues
- started the Allergy Shot program after testing last November 2009 to improve immune system
- took a random day off work and spent it being lazy with one of my girlfriends
- had two big garage sales that created enough income to make my house payment
- went and saw The Sound of Music singalong movie
- did the zip line at Beaumont Ranch with a girlfriend
- gave 10% of my gross income to Charity
- read/listened to 2 books a month
- learning there are a lot of things in life you can't fix or change, Let Go
Here's a basic list from the 2010 year with some of the highlights in my business life:
- logo was finalized and stationary produced
- website was launched March 2010
- created a business blog with weekly articles
- started attending Networking events in August, have met some really great business people to refer to and coordinate business with
- was offered and accepted a Board Member position with Cowtown Netweavers
- was offered and accepted Treasurer position with Network for Enterprising Woman
- obtained 3 additional Clients, all which utilize my business services PRN
- business revenue down 15%, with net profits just the same as last year even with increased marketing expenses
- gave a speech 10.22.2010 @Networking for Enterprising Woman on my life
- gave a speech 11.03.2010 @Cowtown Netweavers on What Is Success?
- gave Dave Ramsey's book Financial Peace Revisited to every attendee at the networking meeting on 12.01.2010 @Cowtown Netweavers with the goal to inspire each person to be Debt Free
- gave Dave Ramsey's book Financial Peace Revisited to every Client & Client's staff as a year end gift with the goal to inspire each person to be Debt Free
"You'll probably be surprised at how much you accomplished last year. Go ahead and share with your friends, colleagues or the web... don't be shy." So I challenge you to do the same!
If that is not for you...try this:
The Simple Dollar, another blog that I follow, suggests:
Think of the five best things that happened in 2010. What were the best things that happened in your life this year? What new relationships did you build? What ones did you reaffirm? What goals did you achieve? What changes occurred in your life that put you in a better place?
I would love to hear your thoughts...please share with me as I have done with you!