Thursday, August 29, 2013

purchases downtown Franklin

two items to remember this part of my journey...not the best lighting here in the hotel,
I
 will have to show you what they look like in my cool house!

I got this pillow at HeyDay at the Historical District in Franklin, TN today while I strolled through the shops...
Pillow: Thank you God for blessing me more than I deserve


I got this sign at Philanthropy, a store of Fashion and Compassion.  
Everything changed the day they figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in life.


I could have spent hours in here.  They have an incredible mission...little words here and there, a place for you to write your prayers out for people to pray for you.  Wow!!!  I am amazed at how God works.  This shop was right where I parked three hours previously, but was the last one I went into before closing.  An accident???  No way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment