Sunday, February 16, 2014

Safe Haven nuggets

I love Nicholas Sparks movies.  I have only seen 3 of them.   But they are so awesome!  The ones I have seen, truly show the connection that is so important in life between people, what it takes to make relationships work, not just guy and girl relationships, but he sure does a hell of a job at that too!!!

I watched Safe Haven with Anna this weekend.  As you know, I am always looking for nuggets.  Here are the ones I took away from this movie:

I don't want to owe him anything.
You don't want to owe him anything?  It's a bike, not a kidney.

Life is full of second chances.

What's your story?

Fall in love and don't fall out.

Some people just need a little judge...I could tell you weren't gonna get there on your own.

If you run now, you are taking the easy way out.

You have people that care about you.  Stay here and face things.

Hope ~ That's what it feels like to be young and in love...whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment